The absolute most perfect summer salad :) Want some?
Balsamic Chicken Strawberry Fields Salad
1 chicken breast
1/4 cup of soycutash (mixture of edamame, corn, and red pepper – you can get this at Trader Joes in the frozen section)
1 TBS of balsamic vinegar
2-3 cups of organic spring greens
1. Boil the chicken breast until nearly cooked, then chop it up into mini chunks.
2. Sautee the soycutash in a pan over high heat. If you have a nonstick pan, no need to use any oil.
3. Then add in the chicken breast chunks. Pour about 1 TBS of balsamic vinegar and make sure everything gets a piece of the action! Do until corn has some slight browning on it’s surface.
4. Cut strawberries into circles. Cut avocado into slices.
5. Plate by grabbing a few handfuls of spring greens and creating a bed. Then pour your chicken/soycutash mixture on top and decorate with the strawberries and the avocado.
DRAGON FRUIT SUPERFOOD SHOTS
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 PitayaPlus 100% dragon fruit / pitaya superfood packets or 2 red dragon fruits
- Blend all the above ingredients in a high speed blender until creamy texture forms or watch my quick YouTube video of how to make it.
Jam-packed with Health Benefits
- increases energy, boosts immunity, fights free radicals & promote longevity, high in fiber for smooth digestion & weightloss, loaded with magnesium which protects & heals the body & skin!
big breaky porridge bowl!
oats, banana, cocoa, rice malt and a seed mix of chia, pumpkin, almond, cashew and nutmeg.
Spelt + Oatmeal crust for Arugula Pizza
- 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1/2 cup multi grain oats
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp honey + 2 1/4 tsp yeast
- Pinch salt
- Rosemary olive oil
- Cornmeal for dust
A mélange of poetry, literature, fine art, science, namaste, travel, and the occasional funnies, yummies, and cuties. I am a firm believer in the Oxford comma. I am Lauren Burgess.
Enjoy me in my rawest form of self expression.Subscribe via RSS.